Our mission is to develop, foster and maintain quality affordable housing opportunities for individuals and families and those who are homeless, or at risk of homelessness, while promoting self-sufficiency and neighborhood revitalization.
- Affordable Housing is a foundation for success in life. All benefit from having a safe and decent place to live and to call home.
- Affordable Housing is a foundation which enables us to support the lives of residents with excellent programs for their individual growth and welfare.
- Building and maintaining affordable housing that is safe and well maintained is our goal.
- Collaborating to create and maintain nurturing communities allows us to be successful in our developments.
- All individuals in communities should be able to choose the housing that best meets their needs. Affordable housing is the only choice for some residents in communities and for those who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Affordable housing deserves the public’s support and the resources they entrust to our organization. TBF understands that resources are finite and that our programs and services must be efficient, sustainable and economically viable.
- The foundation and its management companies respect all individuals, no matter their circumstances. Our work culture responds to the individual’s needs and the benefit of the whole.